Monday, September 19, 2011


My mom never

My mom has never been happy in her life, when my dad was alive she was always complained about everything. My mom got married when she was fourteen years old, and she always complaining that she did not like to marry on that young age, she would like to continue her study and finish her collage, she was one of the best student in her class. Unfortunately she could not go to college or even finish her high school. In 50 years ago many girls married at young ages and my mom was forced to marry my dad. I think that is why she always complains in her life because she was not satisfied in her life. My dad was a very gentleman in his life especially with his children. Unfortunately my dad passed away three years ago and I feel so lonely from that time. He was my dad and he was one of my best friends. Therefore my mom could not get along with him, they like each other and live together for 52 years, but still my mom have been complain in her life. Now my mom is alone and lives by herself, she always feels lonely now because she misses my dad and says I wish the time get back and your dad was here now. Therefore, it is so late when somebody goes to haven he will not come back. I learned from my mom that I should not complain in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment