Monday, September 19, 2011

I am

I would like to introduce my self as a Parvaneh Ashktorab who is a very busy wife, mom, teacher, and student in sjcc. I have been married for 33 years and my husband working in Iran and the USA. sometimes he is here sometimes he live in Iran for his work. I am originally from Iran and I have two sons. the oldest son is 29 years and my youngest son is 26 years old. Both of them working as an engineer and in the computer science area. they are both successful in their life and i am a very proud of them. My hobby is getting together with my friends and walking every other day for thirteen minutes.We have family here and we see each other once in while,my brother and his family live in San Jose. Sometime we spend our weekend with my family who live here. I invite them for dinner and we have fun while we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment