Saturday, October 1, 2011

Position

Many teenagers have the same personality while there are very young as Marjan did; they have different perspective of life. Marjan is also the same as the other child, once she believe to be a prophet, one day she didn’t like to be a prophet, and  didn’t believe in god. On the other hand, she would like to fallow up and wear western cloth while her country was at war, at the same time she would love to be with her family and spend time with her fiends. Many young people have the same life like marjan does. They do not have any experience in their life, any hours or day make their new perspective of their moment. After many years of life they can gain some experience, then when they get older, they can talk what is going on. I believe Marjan was so young to talk about any political and any issue in her life while she was six years till thirteen years old. Marjan and other children understand many things that they see, but in a deep down Marjan could not feel many facts that Happened in Iran on that days. For Example she could not feel how many soldures and people are surrounded the borders of Iran for war, to defend for their country from enemies that they invaded. Although, the war in Iran was in cities, but still Marjan’s family was not involved in the actual war. For instance they want to go out of country, and escape from the war which they could, because they were from wealthy family. Now Marjan is a good writer, she wrote what she remained her situation in the past, when she was child in Iran. In my perspective of life in Iran was different as Marjan had In Iran. Marjan was child, but I was twenty tow years old when Iran was invaded by Iraq. Many people thought about the war, but nothing else. People in Iran wanted to win the war, and they helped in many ways. I Know I was not thinking as that as Marjan’s family thought. For example, our family and I never had a party on that time, we fallow up the news every hour, and If they announced they need blood for those who are in hospital, I remember I was harry to donate my blood for those who have been injured in the war. If Marjan Was the same age as my position on that time, probably she had not the same as my perspective of life in Iran.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Parvaneha
    I really enjoyed reading your post. It gave me a different perspective of things in Iran at that time. I think you have a point when you say that Marjanes view of the war is naive. I agree that as a child you have no real expierence at life and you might think you understand things but we really dont. I think that i too would be4 worried about all the deaths and terrified of the bombings.

    ReplyDelete